We understand that your expectations are high, and that many service elements of the dermatopathology lab that you choose are a given. These include:
- A physician staff comprising only well-trained, experienced, Board Certified dermatopathologists
- Detailed, informative, specific, and accurate pathology interpretations
- An effortless means of discussing cases with us at your convenience
- Reliable, efficient, rapid transport of your patient’s specimens
- 24-48 hour turnaround time of results reporting
- A courteous, respectful, and professional support staff
- A careful, flexible, and compassionate billing service
- A large roster of participating insurance companies
- A web-based portal for viewing, tracking, remote printing, scanning, and downloading of your pathology reports
- A direct internet-based interface with your EHR to allow automated output of your pathology reports into a directory of your choosing
Not only do we provide all of these services, but we are dedicated to providing you added value through a personalized approach to understanding the specific needs and culture of your practice.
Our independence from large corporate or hospital entities allows us the agility and flexibility to respond to those needs and create real value for your practice.
Throughout our working partnership, we will continue to explore your expectations in order to provide complete satisfaction. When you call BDL, we will know who you are.